LFS in Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBirdsong

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone know of any great, must-visit LFSs in Denver? We live in Colorado Springs, so you would think that we should know this, but oh well. :mrgreen:

We'll be up there for the weekend next week.

Okay. Reviving this thread. I know we have at least ONE person near Denver already (COUGH-Travis-COUGH) and now I will be moving there soon!

Sorry I can't help with the LFS in Denver, but just wanted to let ya know I grew up in Pueblo. Very cool that we have some Colorado peeps on the board!!!! Where in the springs do you live?

I miss CO. so much ... and I haven't been back to visit in a long time. Last time I was there I went to an Avalanche game in Denver and it was a blast. I stayed with some friends that live over by the Olympic Training center!

Well Good Luck on the LFS hunt, I'm sure there have to be some in Denver somewhere!!!

GO BRONCOS!

YES!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I actually live in the North Eastern part of Colorado Springs. Very near the Austin Bluffs and Academy intersection.
Colorado is great! The snow will be here soon and I love snow . . . :mrgreen:

I'm jealous .... Snow is the thing I miss the most! Although I probably wouldn't say that if I had to get up everyday and drive to work in the mess, but it sure does make for fun and exciting times. I can't tell you had bad I just want to go sledding.

Well good luck in Denver, and hope you find some good LFS there!

Last year, on this very day, we left for a vacation in Colorado Springs and then we headed up to Estes Park. We have visited Colorado every year for 12 years, but probably not this year :( Hopefully we'll get back on track in 2006.

I was all excited to see Colorado in the winter. When we got to the Springs last year it was 67 degrees. But up in EP, it was nice and snowy!

I love the Broncos too! I had so much fun watching their winning seasons and the two Superbowls on TV. I was able to get Bronco Superbowl shirts from going out there every year.

Sorry to drift off-topic, since I should keep threads ON topic :wink: Oh well - Colorado and Indianapolis are my weaknesses - I had to "jump in"!

I'll PM Travis to make sure he sees this thread.

Pete -

I can't say there are any "don't miss" LFS's up here in Denver but my favorites are South Broadway Tropicals at 3300-something or other S. Broadway and Todd's Tropicals clear out east on Hampden by the Cherry Creek Dam. There are several I haven't checked out yet so let me know if you find anything interesting. And, as always, if you're in the area and want some plants, just PM me and we'll hook up :)

-Travis

Sweet! Sounds good. We don't have any AMAZING fish stores here . . . well except for one. Neptune's Realm in Old Colorado City (west Springs). It's been there for years and is pretty neat inside. LOTS of livestock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom