LFS Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that I saw at my LFS that impressed me was they had three of their tanks with paper over the front with Not For Sale on it, I lifted the corner to see the Emperor Tetras that I wanted and inquired about why they werent for sale. I was told that they had received a bad shipment and they were not selling these because they were being treated for parasites, and they would take me name and number when they were ready to sell. The fish LOOKED healthy but that was fine by me. They called me about two weeks later to let me know that the treatment was done but that many had not survived. That I could get them if I wanted, for half price, but otherwise they were going to euthenise the others. They still appeared ill. I thought that was pretty cool, HONESTY!!!

Know your stock. The other day I bought two flame tetras and three balck neons. The staff sold me two flames, two balck neons and this tiny glowlight who hides all the time. :( He said that it was just a different colour to the others and would change. Shows how much some people care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom