Liveaquaria.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much is shipping to west and east coasts? Are the fish good and healthy?

For me, to Ky, it would cost about $35 to have things shipped to me from them. On the west coast, since they're out of California (at least for most things that I am aware of), shipping is cheaper.

I can't speak to shipping, as whenever I've ordered from them, I order enough to qualify for free shipping. I have had good experience with them, and if you have any fatalities within 14 days, you just call and they will refund your money without any problems.

So overall a yes? It wouldnt be that expensive for me, but i wouldnt qualify for free shipping with a 30 dollar order... I just need some hatchetfish!!! Haha

check out petsolutions.com...I think they have a better selection and shipping is $20

It depends on what you order. For sw, things come from all over, so you think you ordered 4 things but they all ship from different locations. As far as their stock, I have never had any problems and they are helpful with returns. They are repectful to fishies and want them to arrive alive. Its just that dang shipping cost that stinks. I just put in what I want and hit check out to see where things are coming from. Not too sure about fw, maybe all comes from same place.

Ya..my shipping was more then the cost of the product!!! 34 bucks!!

Any other sites for fw fish? Live aquaria is out, 34$ for shipping!!! Any others where i can get my hatchets?

Agreed. Aquabid is a great site. You could also post in the classifieds forum here. Someone may have what you are looking for. Also, you could PM severum mama or HN1. They always have a ton of common and some not so common FW fish for sale.

Back
Top Bottom