LOL the website!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelFishGirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OMFG I have always used the app for this website I have NEVER went on the website before and tonight I FINALLY got access to a computer so I decided "why not"?

OMG.
I feel so stupid now.

I had no idea there was a friend requesting system.

No idea about a reputation system.

Had no idea about a chat room.

An AA store.

I had no idea you could see the number of profile views.

Or the last people to view it.

No idea about the "thanks" button.

HOLY CRAP I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!! :(
It just makes me want to have access to computer even MORE NOW!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
UGH I'm so dumb sometimes :facepalm: :whistle:

Lol :dance: i switch back and forth on my phone AA is AA+

I do the same comes in handy when getting links that I need or clearing out my inbox faster when on a computer I login to AA first check replies messages etc... leave it open while I cruise around the web mainly researching fish or fish related stuff

OMFG I have always used the app for this website I have NEVER went on the website before and tonight I FINALLY got access to a computer so I decided "why not"?

OMG.
I feel so stupid now.

I had no idea there was a friend requesting system.

No idea about a reputation system.

Had no idea about a chat room.

An AA store.

I had no idea you could see the number of profile views.

Or the last people to view it.

No idea about the "thanks" button.

HOLY CRAP I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!! :(
It just makes me want to have access to computer even MORE NOW!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
UGH I'm so dumb sometimes :facepalm: :whistle:

You missed a few things in that list lol there is MORE lol

What more! After 2 years I discovered the friend thing! I now have 1 friend

Lol

You can change your whole profile look with different colors and pictures and all kinds of things. I think the op left out the profile comments and also picture comments

Lol

You can change your whole profile look with different colors and pictures and all kinds of things. I think the op left out the profile comments and also picture comments

See im not into that kinda stuff! The app is simple and I like simple!

Completely agree there I can't see anybody's profile pics and sometimes pics that are posted via Android app

I cant ever see any pics. I have to click menu and hit open in browser but oh well! Ill be here still everyday!

Back
Top Bottom