looking for good public aquarium east coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ct67_72

Aquarium Advice Activist
can anyone reccomend a good public aquarium in the north east. Im looking at one in new jersey that looks pretty good but Im having a hard time really finding any.

I've only been to the one at Baltimore Harbor. It was great! They had this HUGE cowfish, and some of the biggest discus I've ever seen. I also got a free t-shirt by putting a fake name on a credit card application. Sweeeet!

I agree with Baltimore! They are still adding on to it.

I think Im going to try baltimore. its kind of the direction I want to go and it looks good online. My girlfriend wants to take a road trip and I figure i will make use out of it and check it out.

I love the way it is set up, I think you and your g/f will be impressed! Take plenty of pics, as I haven't been up there in years.

I haven't been there in forever, but Mystic Marine Life Aquartium in Mystic CT was always a favorite field trip. There is a lot to do outside the aquarium as well, fishing and whaling history.

ok lots of pics. Im giong to start a new thread for them. baltimore was great and we had a blast. Im very glad we went and thanks for the reccomendations. I saw the biggest puffer i have seen in my life it had to be 2 feet long.
they definately had some amazing stuff

Back
Top Bottom