Lots Fish tanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi ya! First off, I'd like to state that I'm 14. I have bee into aquariums for 6 months, but hae loved fish for a long time. I have been putting aside a small portion of money I get(birthday, lawn mowing, anything really) to a separate bank account that I am using for the future, gospels on fish. I dream of having alt of tanks. So I want in my master bedroom a

100 gallon freshwater planted with
20 rumynose
2 angles
2 gr
10 yoyo loaches
20 cardinal tetras

Also by my bed a 6.6 gallon with a dwarf puffer

In the entry way a 200 gallon cube with a reef and Idk anything about salt water Mabye a lion fish and pufferfish

In the basement in my man cave a 500 gallon freshwater predator
I'm not sure what I could get but
2 oscars
2 jds
2 blood parrots
Many other large ciclids
A common pleco

In the basement but just the living area a 12 gallon long

3 killifish
10 cpds

That's it for now. I know that will cost more than alot to get and maintain, as well as alot of work, but I think I could obtain that!

Nice I'm 15. I've got two tens, a twenty, a five, and a 46. All planted, some less than others but you get the point. I've been breeding fish and propagating plants for about a year or more now. I love selling stuff to people and stores and who ever else wants it haha. Good to see young people with multi-tank syndrome

Back
Top Bottom