lots of snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
well the east coast got hit hard about a week ago now mid west got hit hard
almost 3ft in 24hrs and it's still snowing , this is frosty he was fully exposed before the storm last night I took this first pict and this morning got the second

img_3340577_0_1a928d3fb5a62c6f6786441ef040c1f1.jpg

img_3340577_1_1bf8427079458bf3d35f95e5b994efcf.jpg

now there saying 2* tonight :eek:

Poor Frosty! How you are warm and toasty.

I have a good pic but haven't loaded it yet. We got about 10" around here and big drifts about 3'.

But Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow?! Winter will be over soon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

toasty yes , fire place running 24/7 house is always warm still haven't fired up the furnace yet this winter
yesterday our well pump froze had to call the well guys out to pull up the pump and defrost it , that's a first on that ,

doubt that here that ground hog hasn't been right in years
I still think we have a few more good snows to go , I forget what year it was we had a bad snow in April , we get the fun weather

I thought Ohio was bad. One day it's 70 in December then it snows. The it's warm again lol

We had a very very mild winter. Most of us actually want at least 1 good snow because this just doesn't feel right

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

img_3340613_0_42c83b3f5a601ba8a466a12990791268.jpg

Worked closed down yesterday, thank goodness. I almost needed help getting out of the car.

We got a whopping 5 inches this year and it was 70 degrees today here in East TN LOL

Caleb

71 degrees here in Research Triangle Park, NC. But it was 37 degrees in Massachusetts this morning (where my mother lives.)

wouldn't you know it here it comes again , don't seem to be sticking but the rule is no more snow after mothers day

Back
Top Bottom