math question :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
1st person to tell me the full square root of 2 will get kudos. 50 on the 1st day 25, 13, 7, 4, 2, 1, on the 8th day none.

and please dont use a calculator itll ruin the game. if you do no one ill know or stop you. your only hurting youself :)

and you can ask for the answer, it will be sent and you will be disqualified

I know, I know!
I can tell you the sq root of 2 and 3... With 1 decimal... Do we just post it here or email you... I had a crazy math professor that made us memorize them because they are so common... :)

-- actually, I just sent it to your mailbox.

Here is one for you... What is the next sequence? Kinda easy...

1 10 3 9 5 8 7 7 9 6 ? ?

krap101 said:
1st person to tell me the full square root of 2 will get kudos. 50 on the 1st day 25, 13, 7, 4, 2, 1, on the 8th day none.

Both are irrational numbers without a finite answer HERE are the first 5 million numbers of the square root of 2 as computed by Nasa and HERE is the square root of 3 to 100,000 places from some UCLA guy.

So many numbers..

Oh no!

The nightmares...Their coming back! Numbers..Numbers everywhere! going to kill me!

NOOOOoooooooo~! 8O :lol:

really lol. i did it on this online calculator and it came up with this answer

since i was wrong i guess this question is closed. we could make up a math game?

ill give bearfan the 25 kudos for the effort. and the site :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom