May have found a good place for driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wagz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am not plugging this site. I have never ordered anything from there yet. I cannot comment on product quality. However, I came across in when looking manzanita branches. They have them natural and sandblasted. Also check out the california and ghostwood they have. Sage branches look great too, but may not be suitable for tank. the grapewood is very interesting. These are for weddings and decorating houses. I don't see why they could be used in a tank if you took the precautions to steralize and soak for some time before using:

Manzanita Branches from Blooms and Branches 10" to 7 ft

Wow, those are great prices on the sandblasted pieces, shipping isn't bad either.

More options is always good.

It's doubtful that you can select the exact style of the piece like the site sponsor above though, so you'll have to hope for the luck of the draw. They give a pretty broad dimension for the pieces as well.

PC1 said:
Ghost wood and grape wood are not great for aquarium use

It's fresh cut grape wood that is not safe for aquarium use. It can take months/years for pieces to be weathered/treated properly before it's considered safe. It's the same case with fresh cut bamboo.

Back
Top Bottom