Melissa's surgery on Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolchinchilla

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just a heads-up here....

Melissa (melissamustang) is scheduled for surgery tomorrow (Mon) 8O. She is Brian's wife, the folks with the HUGE saltwater tank (over 500 gallons).

Here is a thread with some of the details: *surgery*

Just wanted to let them know that we care and our thoughts are with them.

Thanks for bringing this up again, coolchinchilla. I was thinking about Melissa earlier this evening (and I don't think I posted in the original thread).

Melissa, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to worry too much - everything will be fine in God's hands!

Saw the original thread for the first time just now. Just in time to offer a prayer for Melissa and family - especially today. Surgery day.

And thanks so much Coolchinchilla for posting this reminder. I totally missed the first thread. Huge kudos!!!

Brendan, holler out when you can and let us know how today goes.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Melissa today and hope for her a quick recovery. Please keep us posted.

Melissa, you and your whole family have my prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery...you need to get home and into a restful position in front of that aquarium!
Brian, give Melissa "best wishes" from all of us, and let us know how everything goes!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Melissa. I'm sure everything will be fine and you will be back here posting in no time! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Melissa came through the surgery fine. She is in bad pain but doing fine. She lost a good bit of blood and had to have a transfusion. I hope to bring here home tomorrow. I have been busy playing mom and dad. Taking care of two little boys is a full time job(no time for AA) On Tuesday I was trying to catch up on some laundry and the dryer quit. She has been asking for a new one for a while. I went out and purchased the biggest, best washer, dryer I could find. When she gets home her surprises will be a $4k washer and dryer and a mated pair of mandarins. :D Thanks to all of you who asked about her. I will relay all the post to her. THANK YOU!!
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom