Menagerie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xxmoorishmanxx said:
there are also hairless hamsters out there

Very few...there is a genetic problem that comes along with the hairless gene that causes problems in nursing and very premature death....which makes reasonably healthy specimens rare.

Why not ... she already bought all ther maternity and baby clothes ... why not get a pig as well :lol:

blech... they had those at petsmart... ewww.... unless that sort of thing floats your boat.... Im not into hairless mammels.
The first time my friends daughter saw one she started crying, and was terrified of it, that was pretty funny (after the fact)

I'm not a big fan of small hairless mammals either. One of the labs at Cornell was working with nude mice. Ewwww! I've seen pics of nude rats. Double ewwww! And who can forget Mr. Bigglesworth in Austin Powers?

That capibara looks suspiciously like a groundhog! Although I suppose it's a rodent just the same!

Menagerie, if your requirement is that your pets are cute (and who doesn't have this requirement!) then your degus pass with flying colors!

i have a Guinea Pig but with hair

and my sisters are gonna buy some chinchillas

:mrgreen: my house is insane and also my guinea pig had 2 litters 1 successful and 1 unsuccessful

i couldnt sell the babies cause i would feel bad so then i just gave them away

here is a pic of my little baby

Attachments

• mvc-004x_199.jpg
    mvc-004x_199.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
oh... damn... i forgot that she denies being related to me.. something about people would like me more and stop talking to her and then she would get jealous or something... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom