Merpeople?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, I'm watching something on Discovery about the possibility of merpeople swimming with whales... Something about the navy pulling one off a beach and remains in South Africa being confiscated. Not sure if these former NOAA scientists are insane, trying to pull a major hoax, or if they have legitimately found humanoid remains here. This is very odd.

I saw that a few months ago and was amazed that I wasted all that time of my life that I'll never get back. If you believe that then you must believe in him.

Attachments

• image-4048698450.jpg
    image-4048698450.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 65
HUKIT said:
I saw that a few months ago and was amazed that I wasted all that time of my life that I'll never get back. If you believe that then you must believe in him.

Looks kind of similar to their little cgi mermaid. I found it pretty amusing. Better than Ancient Aliens anyway. Those crackpots drive me insane. Although when I happened to catch a bit of one where they were saying Bigfoot was an alien human hybrid bred to mine for Mayan gold I did get a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom