moved some plants and stuff around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spiketooth

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I would like for you guys to be honest, which one looks better
Here how it looked before

ForumRunner_20130505_221627.jpg

Here is after i moved things around. Did not remove or add anything othet then changed from a blue and white light to just white

ForumRunner_20130505_221801.jpg

The first pic looks much better looks more organized. And when the fish are swimming in the opened your not distracted.

Second picture way way WAY better. Aqua scaping isn't suppose to look organized or planned. Some of the best scaping is done without a plan. The plants look randomly placed like in the wild. The first picture looks too "thought out" and "placed"

Randomness is good in an aqua scape. You don't want your eyes drawn to one section of bunched up plants which I think you also nailed in the second picture. I say GREAT job!!

Second picture IMHO you've nailed the natural look and beauty of a natural aqua scape.

Of course this is just the Con's opinion.

Come to think of it convict is rite I am just OCD I guess so for me that wouldn't work but the second pic does look more like a natural environment....

Come to think of it convict is rite I am just OCD I guess so for me that wouldn't work but the second pic does look more like a natural environment....

No right or wrong really. It's what you like, not what everyone else likes so.... Do what you gotta do for your liking no one else.

I always like to reference this video, not only the scape but listen to the narration.

http://youtu.be/OZ0WBDcEWZE

Thank you convict and waterjunkie. Watched the video, really makes sense the point of view he has well putting togeather a aquarium

Thank you convict and waterjunkie. Watched the video, really makes sense the point of view he has well putting togeather a aquarium

Yeah I love all his videos by that one is my favorite. I think you NAILED it!! Looks awesome IMO. You should be very proud! Your hard work has really paid off. Sit back an enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom