MTS temptation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zagz said:
Well I bought it. No more kitchen table soon. As rich pointed out furniture is overrated. :ROFLMAO:

How true. If someone comes over to your house they can just sit on the floor. Tanks are the priority, not the excess people.

Brenden said:
I have tenative plans to "maybe" put in a new 2,000 gal FOWLR tank when I add on to the house soon.

How would you service such a large tank? You'd need loooooooooong arms to reach the back. Maybe get in a wetsuit and snorkle to the back?

Brenden said:
Tell me the MTS is not equally labor intensive as the first tank. I have a 180gal tank, stand, filter, pumps, light etc in storage but have not set it up because I am afraid it would be to much work with multiple large tanks.

I have figured out that it doesn't actually take more time to service more tanks if you look at it this way: Divide the time it takes to service five tanks by the five tanks, it takes less time, per tank, than it takes to service one tank alone. See, once the supplies are all taken out and set up, then you service all the tanks at once, you save the time you would need to get the supplies out and set them up five times. You also save the time it takes to pack up all the supplies and put them away, times four. See? Hey, that works for me!

I think I may need one more tank.

Of course, then I would still need NINE more to keep up with Cindy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom