MTS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldfishNewbie said:
haha I think everyone on this post is now thinking that... crying a little inside...
mfdrookie516, I think your tank deserves to be out again, try something you havent done before :D (Or have you done all kinds of tanks? :O)

i think sw should be tried! unless this path has been traveld before

I think you should do a river with a small water feature...or a brackish scene with mud skippers and hermits

Or a waterfall in your basement, or a freshwater scuba diving exhibit in the attic, or, or, or, the list goes on and on... Don't leave us rook!

Homedog98 said:
Or a waterfall in your basement, or a freshwater scuba diving exhibit in the attic, or, or, or, the list goes on and on... Don't leave us rook!

No! Especially while I'm trying to find the stupid rep points...I think you need like 5 from me

Joyler said:
No! Especially while I'm trying to find the stupid rep points...I think you need like 5 from me

Lol, looks like I'm not the only one here that's electronically challenged! I still can't find it!

At least I figured out how to see my rep points... But that was on accident... I just got so frustrated I started clicking random buttons!

Homedog98 said:
At least I figured out how to see my rep points... But that was on accident... I just got so frustrated I started clicking random buttons!

I don't think I have any...Bleh! Where did you click?

I gave you some! (or one... I clicked it once anyways) and if you dont know how to give them, press next to the post you want to give a rep to... its under the persons avatar pic

Homedog98 said:
Aha!!! It was under the user CP tab thingy at the top! (now just to figure out how to give it...)

I did too!! Rep points to everyone, you guys are so helpful!

Homedog98 said:
Aha!!! It was under the user CP tab thingy at the top! (now just to figure out how to give it...)

Darn just as I took a picture to show it to you guys!! See? The scale is a cool symbol for rep.

Attachments

• image-4280988581.jpg
    image-4280988581.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
Oh... I was talking about viewing it... But I even labeled my pic! (just figured out how to give it too!)
Bang!

Attachments

• image-3363123548.jpg
    image-3363123548.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 63
Ahh that's very kind :) you are always very helpful and encouraging...don't worry I got your back ;)

Bettababe1011 said:
Lol. Thanks, I try. Some rep would help, hint, hint! Lol.

Gotta wait till tomorrow. iPod won't let me give rep... And it's way past my bed time lol. It's nearly mid-night here!

Lol, it's a little past ten thirty here. I need to go to bed. Hopefully that'll get rid of my headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom