MTS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
MTS victims post here ive recently fallin under mts cool evil grasp and just bought a 10g to start my nano reef sooooo excited but i fear this wont be my last tank

il take it :) makke my allrrdy cramped room at my mothers even more cramped lol id look niice down stairs at my dads..oh no mts is outta control lol well i hope you dont get outta the hobby

I... Am a carrier. :( 10 gallon... Soon to be 29... Lovin this disease! But rook... You can't leave! We all still need a master to our apprentice-ship!!! I'm not ready!

Woo, enjoying the tanks and pictures wolf! Keep'm coming. I wanna see how that nano turns out!

I have a few tanks myself. I don't think I'm suffering from MTS though, as only one is running. I recently upgraded from a 10G to a 29G and got a 6 gallon for my sister's betta. I'll be giving that to her for her birthday Friday.

CoyoteWildfire said:
Woo, enjoying the tanks and pictures wolf! Keep'm coming. I wanna see how that nano turns out!

you and me both next on the list is getting the sand then RODI water thn salt filter heater base rock then cycle get hood corals fiish
..yeah thisl be awhile but well worth it

got a 6 gallon for my sister's betta. I'll be giving that to her for her birthday Friday.
What a nice brother!
Anyways, I too suffer from mts... The hobby itself started only a few months ago with a 10 gallon tank... I now have a 10,20, and 50 gal, and am looking into a 125 once I finally move out... but I can't do that anytime soon since I have no money... spent it all on the fish tanks :king:

you and me both next on the list is getting the sand then RODI water thn salt filter heater base rock then cycle get hood corals fiish
..yeah thisl be awhile but well worth it

Oh yeah man... Anything worth having is worth working hard for. Please keep us apprised of the process. I know that for me, I love watching things step by step. Especially when people post pictures early in the process.

What a nice brother!
Anyways, I too suffer from mts... The hobby itself started only a few months ago with a 10 gallon tank... I now have a 10,20, and 50 gal, and am looking into a 125 once I finally move out... but I can't do that anytime soon since I have no money... spent it all on the fish tanks :king:

Thank you! Her betta's been in a bowl for over a year now... ._. It's high time to get it some real living space!

But I hear you on the costs... My girlfriend started the ball rolling as a Valentine's present to me. I lost my dog the Monday before last Christmas, and she wanted to do this to help me cope with the loss. Amazing girl.

But she really miscalculated the costs... 200 dollars later, here we are:

img_1286506_0_c265939ee3f0dbb106b58cd078eb6285.jpg

amazing tankk check out my thread journy to sw nano tank its in the nano tankk section or search it up im a sw newb so any and all help is appreciated

@Coyotewildfire wow its so pretty! and she sounds amazing, dont let her go as long as she's letting you get more fish/tanks ;)
I had my betta in a gallon-ish bowl for 3 years before I learned what was wrong :( I feel so bad for him but he's 4 now and still alive :D
@wolfpackof1 I'll definately be keeping track of your journey! good luck :D

I only have 6 tanks up right now. Planning on selling two. :-(

BUT I need a nano cube I've decided. Oh, and another 125g for my reef. THEN I'll be done.

Maybe i don't have MTS. hmmm I think I'm fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom