music trivia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, okay, can't help myself.

Hint 3: There are three versions of this one song. (help out much? hehehe)

Jimmy Falon! Thats his name ugh.. I can never remember his name.. i remember he is a little hottie.. but not his name HA

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question... but i finally figured out the answer to my jimmy falon one hehe

hahaha, yeh I got what you ment, and I know the problem. This morning I spent 30 minutes trying to remember a single word for my exam :roll:

Thanks, I had run out but had gotten new great info here. :) I have to substract 50 of your kudos from the next winner :)

I'm thinking of a great song that may be older than you. There is a desert name in the title. 100 kudos.

Sorry. Dessert name in the title. What ever happened to Don?

Another hint. :) Did you hear about the lean McDonald's hamburger? It's called the...

Calling all cars...calling all cars...be on the lookout for Drax! The subject owes a question. If you happen to see this person, please have him return to this thread.

*Note: Subject is easily identified by a blue hand holding a "Boo" tablet.

Sorry guys posted the answer and then went on holiday where there is no internet access! Thanks for the kudos czcz. Can't think of any songs right now, jchillin you want to take over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom