My baby clownfish went in my new anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbrown4u

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I bought some baby clownfish the other day and I had to buy an anemone for it because anyone that wants clownfish want them to play in an anemone lol I know that it can take a while for them to go in anemones and I was okay with that, so I decided to buy another anemone cause I was reading some forums that said clownfish don't really like the kind I had(haitian purple tip) so I bought a different one cause I thought I looked cool and at one of my lfs' a clown was playing in it and thought maybe mine would like it and a couple days went by, they still weren't going near it and today I went to another store by my gf's house and saw a sebae anemone and I thought it looked awesome and had to have it, and a few hours later, the clowns are hanging out in it, I'm really happy I bought that sebae

Attachments

• image-2250696303.jpg
    image-2250696303.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 135
Honestly, I really wanted my maroons to host my sebae anemone, and now that they are, it really wasn't worth it. They don't go anywhere and just stay in it.

So I bought some baby clownfish the other day and I had to buy an anemone for it because anyone that wants clownfish want them to play in an anemone lol I know that it can take a while for them to go in anemones and I was okay with that, so I decided to buy another anemone cause I was reading some forums that said clownfish don't really like the kind I had(haitian purple tip) so I bought a different one cause I thought I looked cool and at one of my lfs' a clown was playing in it and thought maybe mine would like it and a couple days went by, they still weren't going near it and today I went to another store by my gf's house and saw a sebae anemone and I thought it looked awesome and had to have it, and a few hours later, the clowns are hanging out in it, I'm really happy I bought that sebae
thats awesome,congrajulations

Slitherbomb, I've heard people say that and thought about it, but I don't mind, I just wanna watch them play in it, and the tentacles are really short so I can still see them while their on it...for now lol and thanks alLex, I'm really happy about it

Thats awesome, mine took around 5 hours I'd say, I hope you're as happy as I am about it lol I read that it could take months, so a few hours was totally unexpected

Yea, I have 2 but they move around so much, it's hard to get good pictures, but they're about the size of a a red ans blue Tylenol pill, only thing I could think of close to the same size lol

Back
Top Bottom