My Black Moor Swims Like Ender Wiggin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blert

Aquarium Advice Addict
"The enemies gate is down!"

He doesn't float oddly or have a swim bladder issue. But he swims like Ender Wiggin fights battles, or for you non- Orson Card fans, he swims like a fighter pilot. Upside-down, straight up and down, barrel rolls, you name it. He seems to enjoy taking full advantage of his medium, it is very fun to watch. I am 99% sure this is not a health thing, it's just the way he is. His orange Fantail buddy does not do this, he swims like a normal fish. Anybody else have fish that do this? Would you say this is normal or is he a bit odd?

He sounds fine! You would know if it was health issue (trust me). My crazy nympth (willow) moor does some pretty insane swimming feats! Alot of it has to do with his huge, single tail that gives him the ability to manuver better than a fighter pilot! :)

Yeah, I figured he's fine health-wise. It's just funny to watch him. It's like watching a well thought out space battle movie, you know the ones that actually have the ships pulling off maneuvers in various orientations. He doesn't seem to worry about his orientation in relation to gravity.

I can't believe no one has razzed me about the obscure geek sci-fi reference! I know there has to be some closet geeks out there. Show yourselves!

Back
Top Bottom