My cat and my Betta Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta wonder what is going through the cat's mind.

I have 2 cats, both black and white, one long hair and one short hair and they take turns watching the fish. They have never shown an interest in "fishing" :twisted: , they just seem content in watching the fish swim about.

But I have to admit, I do wonder what they do while I'm not at home, watching over them...

My cats pay no attention to my tanks at all. Alway thought it very weird.

However, If I'm doing tank work and some fish need to go in a bucket for a while, my black and white cat, gets fascinated by the shadows they make on the bucket as they swim in circles. Never goes fishing though.

I have personally witnessed one of my neighbours cats fishing and catching fish from my pond. I hate that particular cat. Don't like the neighbor much either.

For the record, my cats are strictly indoors.

Grant R wrote:
Vicshaw, why the attitude ?

What is up? The only reason I even shared the story about my cats was that I thought that you were pretty freekin rude with your initial response to wolverine121;
How is that neat?!

Lighten up, this is supposed to be a friendly venue for sharing thoughts, ideas and advice.

The following text was taken from the front page of this site.

We are also striving to develop a community where members can come together and share their love and stories about their lovely Pets.

We are very serious about keeping this site friendly. Lets drop this and move forward.

oooooooooooooooooo

hey i didn't mean to be rude! Perhaps i shud have put 'can u explain the picture?' Sorry-don't take it the wrong way :p

No problem. As you can see its important to make sure comments are clear so missunderstandings are limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom