my fish tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottayy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Dedication, right? But it's just the start of a bunch of things that mean alot to me in my life I'll be getting turned into a half sleeve.

The artist is brad Downam at studio b in Marion Indiana. This guy is simply amazing! I just brought in a picture of clownfish and an anemone and this is what he did.

img_2439887_0_9cfdff124c8660803b5c178fc3b682fc.jpg

Btw, is this eligible for picture of the month? LOL

Sorry for the bump, i just love it so much.

Thanks!

People think I'm a fish nut and i just wanted this first lol. This is just the start of my sleeve.

Wow, cool, since your doing a sleeve than you should continue the aquarium theme! That'd be awesome.

Awesome!

I've got a mom tattoo coming up next on a real heart. I'm going to have bubbles coming out of the heart artery leading up to the clownfish.. To tie them together.

This is my first adventure into tattoos.

I added onto it. A mom heart with bubbles coming out Of the arteries to tie it to the fish. It's so cool. I'm thinking an anchor near my elbow like it's holding all these pieces (and future pieces) down.

Ideas welcome.

img_2443463_0_2b0723951236eae2a428973378aaab2c.jpg

Here is my fish tattoo I'm going to do one arm with koi and other fresh water fish and the other with a marine theme

Cool! I have jellyfish on my left arm and a seahorse, dolphin and fish swimming around them that ended up looking like guppies! Lol wanting my elephant nose on my back :)

I added onto it. A mom heart with bubbles coming out Of the arteries to tie it to the fish. It's so cool. I'm thinking an anchor near my elbow like it's holding all these pieces (and future pieces) down.

Ideas welcome.

I love the heart! It takes a fairly common tattoo and changes it up a bit. Very cool.

A very sciencey friend of mine was talking about getting an anatomical heart with the sucrose molecule on it. "Sweetheart"

Back
Top Bottom