my good deed of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquandrew

Aquarium Advice Addict
so my girlfriend and i were driving around and we saw a couple of our friends huddled around a pine tree and we pulled over. they were trying to catch a brown and white rabbit that was definitely someones pet. it was super fast so i had to catch it and we walked around the neighborhood asking whos it was. one guy gave us a phone number whos it probably was and we tried calling and they wouldnt answer. so we called the vet and they told us to call the sheriff so we did and he told us to just let it go!! stupid cop haha we definitely werent going let that happen so we kept calling that lady and finally she answered we told her we found a rabbit and it was hers so we brought it to her and she was so happy! im glad we didnt listen to the cop this rabbit was so cool it just chilled in my lap :]

Attachments

• image-3110956648.jpg
    image-3110956648.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 138
  • image-2074360207.jpg
    image-2074360207.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 147
Gorgeous bunny! My first rabbit was an abandoned pet bunny that just started coming up to my ex and I. You did a good thing - pet rabbits are not cut out for wild living, and I'm sure the lady was thrilled to have her bunny back.

That is a nice rabbit. That was a very kind action. I had a rabbit once and I would have been really sad if he managed to escape.

What cop is so rude as to just tell someone "oh let a lost pet go" :mad: that makes me mad. "Oh you found someone's lost puppy? Just let it go and hope it doesn't get run over and the owner finds it." :(

Good for you! I had the same happen to me a few years ago when we found a rabbit outside our house we even phoned the animal refuge to help they didn't want to know so we kept him with us till the next day and then took him to the vet who found his owner.

yeah im really glad we found the owner i was not about to just release it back haha and i would have kept it but my girlfriend has terrible allergies to most animals thats why we keep fish :) but she swears shes gonna have a cat and pug no matter what lol

yeah im really glad we found the owner i was not about to just release it back haha and i would have kept it but my girlfriend has terrible allergies to most animals thats why we keep fish :) but she swears shes gonna have a cat and pug no matter what lol

Bunnies are terrible for my allergies but I love them anyway. I'm not allergic to pet dander, but I'm extremely allergic to grass pollen and bunnies eat grass hay. When I had bunnies I just had to be very careful to take allergy meds daily. If I didn't, it wasn't pretty...

I have a rabbit, his name is Jacque. When he's out of his hutch he is FAST. I would die if he got out of the house and ran away.

Attachments

• image-808546513.jpg
    image-808546513.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 77
He's so pretty! There is a similar bun for sale near me and he would be mine if I wasn't already hiding four kittens from the landlord and looking for a new place that will let us keep my fish and two of the kittens.

Back
Top Bottom