My husband's new puppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pitbullfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a picture of my daughter with my husband's new puppy. He named her Bagheera. Can you believe he found this little darling and her sister ( who looks like a beagle) along a busy road? They can't be more than six weeks old! Even though we are only permanently keeping one, her sister will stay with us for a while longer too. They really should be with their momma right now, but at least they'll benefit from staying together for a couple more weeks.

Attachments

• image-2366569477.jpg
    image-2366569477.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 158
This is my 'puppy' haha he has just hit 10 months old

Attachments

• image-3763721926.jpg
    image-3763721926.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 134
He is really a daddy's boy he loves to cuddle up to me haha he is a dingo x bull mastiff with a bit of Rottweiler

Isn't that interesting how dogs can vary so much? The puppy we're keeping looks like a shi tsu or poodle, but her sister looks like a beagle!

It isn't a puppy story but I have that same thing with two of my cats. One is slender, sleek as a raven's wing, solid black, jumpy as a frog, while his litter mate is a stocky Siamese (like Grumpy Cat with the white splash on his face), with mink fur and the sweetest most laid back cat I have ever had. Turns out he is a Ragdoll, with their characteristic high voice and the personality so patient that they don't mind being carried around like a floppy doll :D

You would never know they were from the same litter.

Adorable. I have 4dogs now. A German shepherd mix, a Doberman mix, a beagle, and a pit bull. They're definitely my babies!

Back
Top Bottom