My new aqua cube!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oO BRIGHTY Oo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my new clown fish aqua cube!!

image-2657401204.jpg

Haha! I think I may have an over stocking issue!

Also going to find it difficult to add live rock!!

Haha, they are being used to cycle the tank!! Maybe if I tried to add a regal tang they might be happier!!

I think a shark would cycle it faster as it produces more waste and can feed the bacteria. But you need some good filtration. are you going to run a sump?

Haha, they are being used to cycle the tank!! Maybe if I tried to add a regal tang they might be happier!!

Definitely. To cycle your tank, I recommend a minimum of 5 Regal tangs. Actually, in a tank that big, I would also recommend some Yellow tangs!

:ROFLMAO:

Yea a shark would do the trick just about I think! It's going to take me ages to clean it out!

Have you thought of a dolphin? They look cool IMO and you have a tank big enough for one. I've always wanted one but couldn't afford the tank :(

Ibrahim said:
Have you thought of a dolphin? They look cool IMO and you have a tank big enough for one. I've always wanted one but couldn't afford the tank :(

Dolphins need a tank 2 squares long :/. I think you could do the 5 blue tangs and maybe 2-3 yellow tangs. Just add them at the same time so they won't fight.

Hmm, I dunno, 6 tangs and a clown trigger might work as well; I think you've got the space. :D And an octopus.

slitherbomb said:
Dolphins need a tank 2 squares long :/. I think you could do the 5 blue tangs and maybe 2-3 yellow tangs. Just add them at the same time so they won't fight.

He should be fine if he gets baby ones. lol

What kind of filtration are you running? If you upgrade to wiping 30% of it once a week I reckon you could get a nice breeding pair of sperm whales. Just be sure to add 6,000 tons of krill to keep them happy.....And a fake plant.

Back
Top Bottom