my new aquarium themed tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erla

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know there have been past threads on aquatic-themed tattoos, but nothing too recent. I mostly just want to show off my new octopus tattoo:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440470744.624580.jpg

I am planning to get more details done on the tentacles, and I am thinking of having the eye colored in yellow to make it stand out more... The pattern is in the stype of a larger Pacific striped octopus.

I worry that my multiple tank syndrome will turn into multiple tattoo syndrome! :)

Would love to hear any suggestions on what other enhancements I could make to improve it!

Would also love to see others aquatic-themed tattoos!

Nice! Can you post a pic? I am not sure if multiple tattoo syndrome is better or worse than multiple tank syndome, but I guess either are better than other types of addiction!

Edited to add: Thanks for the compliment! (Although I really wasn't fishing - pun intented.)

Nice tattoo!
I agree they're very addictive, on my bottom left arm I have my elephant nose! Top I have jellyfish and an octopus still needing to add to them. On my top right arm I've had it redone, different fish with water and flowers, bottom of my arm I'm in the middle of a cover up which is going to be a koi, probably end up with a sleeve.
Also have other tattoos as well.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom