My puppy got spayed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
My golden retriever Sadie was spayed today and as much as she can be a pain in the butt, I kinda feel sorry for her. With 3 other big dogs we have to keep her in a crate,I HATE these, to keep her calm. The anesthesia is still wearing off and she threw up all over the back seat of my moms Durango on the way home. Now she's just crying and whimpering.

It s hard to see our 'babies' in pain but she ll heal quicker if kept quiet & in a couple days she ll be almost back to normal. Did the vet give her post op pain meds?

Aww, poor thing. But it's the right thing to do for her. In a couple weeks I will be dealing with 5 post op cats. Four kittens and a mother cat. Four spays and a neuter.

My dog stole a hot and spicy piri piri rib. She was whining and foamed at the mouth :( it was horrible

Thanks everybody, she has pain meds. Today her energy level is back up to par lol. We will keep her settled down for the next day or two.

Back
Top Bottom