Name 10 things we dont know about you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I've been married for more than half my life. (Turned 40 this June and have been married for 22 years this Oct.)

2. I was born in Australia. (lived there for my first 10 years)

3. Don't have my Canadian Citizenship. (Still have my Australian passport)

4. My second language is Hungarian. (Both parents are from Hungary)

5. Youngest child in my family. (Brother is 18 years older and sister is 15 years older)

6. My birth certificate says that I died at birth. (Communication issue: Folks had a tough time with english back then)

7. I love to play softball (same team/league for 20 years), volleyball, and Jetskiing.

8. My wife and I rode our motorcycle (Yamaha RZ350) from Vancouver, BC to San Francisco, CA for a camping vacation.

9. Love all sorts of music. (Rock, reggae, pop, classical, jazz, blues, funk, alternative, metal, punk, even country)

10. Have been driving for 23 years but have only had 1 motorcycle and 4 cars, of which, 2 I still own (my daily driver and my Porsche 911).

OK here we go,
1. I own an LFS
2. I have 4 kids by 3 different gals. :oops:
3. Been married twice for 10 years.
4. I have NO tanks at home. :oops:
5. I am a cubs fan.
6. My present wife is my favorite wife------so far :eek:
7. Love dealing with the public at my store.
8. I smoke, drink, and cuss. :roll:
9. Live in a small town in South Central Illinois.
10. I own a small home on 8.5 acres out in the country and enjoy working out in the yard with my wife.

1. I'm 6'2" tall
2. I have blond hair
3. I have blue eyes
4. I'm African American
5. I drive a Bimmer
6. I have a home in Vermont
7. I have a Suzuki GSXR1100R
8. I have 4 Salt Water Fish Tanks
9. I have my own music video
10. I am a pathological liar :p

hey everyone here goes nothing:

1. I have had a girlfriend for 1 1/2 yrs (practically married)
2. My other marriage is my Aquariums and this website. :lol:
3. My name is Garrett and im 22 and still like videogames.
4. I plan on starting my own Pet store in about 2 yrs.
5. Drink, smoke (cigarettes only), and work is my life.
6. I have 2 jobs #1 is Menards and #2 is my aquariums
7. I hate Home Depot since i work at menards :roll:
8. Im going to school for Marine Biology
9. I hope to become an advisor on this Website someday
10. My life consists of the love for my girlfriend, aquariums, and my job for the most part in that order :lol:

1: I hate people
2: I hate politics
3: I hate "Reality" shows... 'cause they're anything BUT
4: I really REALLY hate "love" game shows (also known as reality shows) Love is NOT a game
5: I hate my SeaChem Specific Gravity tester and want a refractometer for christmass!...

now for the good stuff
6: I love my wife
7: I love my fish tanks
8: I love the outdoors
9: I love to cook (and I'm good at it!)
10: I love spending time with my family, especialy when we get together to brew beer!

allright here we go........

1. i am bad with people
2.i smoke
3. i got married when i was 18 and my wife had 2 years left in highschool
4.i spend way too much money on aquarium stuff
5.i have been getting reamed at my LFS for over a year now :)
6. i like extremely heavy music :snipersmile: :band:
7.im scared of spiders
8. im even more scared of dolls (dont ask cuz i dont know)
9.i think i can play the drums
10.i live in my father-in-laws garage!!!!

soe of you are quite interesting...

as for me:

1. I used to have over 20 piercings
2. When I was young n skinny I did shows for Aveda and Rusk
3. I am a bike whore. I owned 4 motorcycles in the past year.
4. I ride a bmx around because my RC51 was crashed
5. I have very wrinkly and crooked fingers
6. I dont eat meat and am lactarded
7. I smoke and my bf has asthma
8. I am allergic to everything known to mankind
9. I was straight edge but also raved my ass off in high school. go figure.
10. I dated a celebrity and no I will not tell who

WOOHOOOO wow i did a lot when i was young. now im old and wilting away. :p

1. I like play Airsoft :2gunfire: :snipersmile: :uzi: :zook: :shotgun: :rocket:
2. I am religious
3. I live in the same state I was born in
4. I am 14
5. I started the hobby at age 2 8O
6. I live in a 4-story house
7. I am in a rock band that doesnt play any songs :band:
8. I like punk rock :band:
9. Im not married
10. My great grandpa, grandpa, and dad have owned LFS's and its up to me to carry on the tradition :)

1. I'm probably the only Mets fan in Boston.
2. I work for one of the biggest computer companies in the world, yet I hate big business.
3. I golf too much - I'm about a 15 handicap. I started playing a year and a half ago and I'm fully addicted.
4. I just lost 25 lbs on the Atkins diet, so I'm back to "normal". College was a killer!
5. I love Ultimate Fighting Championships.
6. I own a motorcycle that I hardly have time for but can't bring myself to sell it (Honda CBR600 F4).
7. I plan on buying my first house next spring!!
8. I haven't had a cigarette in 3 1/2 years.
9. I love playing cards. My friends have Texas Hold' Em tournaments all the time. And I watch the Poker Tour on ESPN and the Travel Channel all the time.
10. I can't stand most reality shows, but I've never missed an episode of Survivor.

Umm how did I miss this post...

1) I have never watched an episode of American Idol :roll:
2) I'm afraid of the dark.
3) I'm afraid of fish....yes you read right they terrify me, yet I've fishkept since I was 8....
4) I'm extremely shy. :oops:
5) I liked watching the movie Gigli.
6) I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 21
7) I didn't learn how to swim until I was 24
8) I really really want to tryout for community theater, but whenever I think about "community theater" I giggle and think it is a pipe dream-
9) I have 2 tattoos, I got my first when I turned 18, my mother didn't find out until I was 24.
10) I love to cook fancy meals and would love to have a dinner party. But due to number 4, do not have any friends to invite over to fancy schpancy party.

Marie

1)I'm a rabid Redwings fan
2)I have owned at one time or another 1 horse, 1 dog, 2 ferrets, 1 ball python, 3 cats and 2 hampsters (currently have 1 cat, and the fish) so you could say I'm an animal person
3) all cats like me, I don't know why
4)I have a creative writing degree and I love to write
5) I'm going to school for my Masters of Library Science
6)After that comes law school
7)everyone's surprised to find I'm only 5'2"
8)I have a passion for cooking
9)I used to want to be a vet
10)I currently work in a Theology Library

Great post to dig up!!
Hmmm what to list, what to keep to myself?!?

1~ I am fanatical about the New Jersey Devils and I grew up on Long Island--long story, but the Devils' goalie in 1991 had cute eyes :roll:
2~ I am engaged to Trevor, whom I met at the University of Idaho. He grew up 30 miles north of Seattle. We are planning two receptions to include all of our family and friends and I just MIGHT loose my mind :jump:
3~ We both graduated with our Master's in Zoology last year. I am currently studying for my PhD in neuroscience and he is teching in a lab and looking for a PhD project. (We may be poor forever :bawl:)
4~ I used to own a 1990 Honda Civic that I had named Stanley (after Lord Stanely's Cup :devilish:), but then we bought a Subaru before we moved to Calgary.
5~ As a graduate student, many people are surprised to learn that I don't drink coffee, nor alcohol; but I love to sleep in :sleeping:
6~ I have had my cat, Spice for 16 years. When I moved to Idaho from LI, I thought Spice would retire with my mother. HAHAHAHA! 5 months later, Spice was on a plane with me! I also have two other cats--Josie and Squirrel :cat: :cat: :cat:
7~ I drove across the US to get to the University of Idaho with a close friend and sent all my stuff UPS to my neighbor :scatter:
8~ A year later, I helped my sister move from Long Island to Phoenix :silly:
9~ I have a green belt in Tae Kwon Do, although am not currently affiliated with a Do-jang (will be rectified soon). :ninja:
10~ During my 3.5 years in Idaho, I had to teach various biology labs (I was awarded TA of the year two years running [was nominated by my students]) and would like to teach at the University level once I get my PhD :biglol:

PS~ I am verbose, but I think that is evident :wink:

1. I'm too short = 5'6"
2. I'm too fat = None of your business
3. I used to bodybuild as a hobby, stopped because it became too much like a job (actually, i hurt my back).
4. I love motorcycles, and plan on getting another for next season.
5. I once rolled a car 3 times on the highway (got a lot of airtime).
6. I used to mountainbike 3-4 times a week but i dont any more (see #3).
7. I love kids (especially my 2 little monsters)
8. My wife is orrigionally from Jamaica.
9. I love playing racquetball (although i dont get to play very often anymore).
10. I suffer from panic attacks.

1. I am an Electricial Supervisor.
2. Been married to the same beautiful woman for 26 years. I am 45 years old.
3. Have 2 boys, 24 and 22.
4. Also have 8 "other" children. 6 cats and 2 dogs.
5. Am very active in animal resues along with my wife.
6. Donate once a month to our local vet to get someone's cat or dog neutered or spayed.
7. Buy a new car when the waranttee expires. Hate fixin cars.
8. Bought my first car in 20 years last year. (always had trucks or SUV's)
9. Along with my Job #1, I also run my electrical business..to support my hobbies.
10. Computers, Woodworking, Saltwater fish, and a couple others I can't mention (because they are illegal).... ;)...are my hobbies to date.

1. The current book I am reading is "The Ape and the Sushi Master, Cultural Reflections of a Primatologist" by Frans de Waal.
2. The book I read before this one was "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakeur.
3. I read too much.
4. My other main hobby is drawing with a computer tablet.
5. My favorite TV show is "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law" closely followed by "The Family Guy."
6. I am addicted to pizza (as any respectable college student should be).
7. I own a rare species of lobster!: http://members.aol.com/katsklawq/lobster.jpg ;)
8. I am a certified scuba diver, but haven't been diving since my certification dives.
9. I accidentally broke the nose of a black belt while we were sparring when I was in sixth grade.
10. I snorkled with groupers when I was eight.

1) I hate Tomatoes in Salads or on Tacos
2) I hate strawberries
3) I hate porkchops
4) I hate nearly anything cooked on the grill, that I don't cook myself [ I hate the black char people put on grill food.. blegh ]
5) I hate other peoples kids
6) I hate " Good " Weather [ My idea of good weather is cloudy, overcast and raining ]
7) I love Chinese Food, I mean.. I love it. I'd sell my soul for good chinese food.
8) I'm not very social, Almost Anti-Social.
9) I am a Caffeine addict, I drink atleast 6 cans a day of pepsi. I have drunk 3 Pepsi cubes in a single day before.
10) I run HPI Radio Controled, Combustion Engine trucks as a recreation, Well.. Until my Rush truck decided to crap out and not work anymore.

...... I'm destined to be the old man in the neighbhorhood that rushes out his front door in his underware to shake his fist at the kids who trespass in my front yard, ain't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom