national aquarium shark weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We actually missed it! We are 30 miles from DC, we got stuck in the oh so lovely traffic and said nevermind! Haha ill make up for it by watching Shark Week and hitting it up next year.

christine2012 said:
I love that area but I'm what you might call a "car-aphobic" so I haven't been to bmore since I was 13 or so!

Lol it's funny you mention that. A lot of the people in this area are spoiled in the way, we all went there for field trips as kids. And not many people I run into as a adult have been back.

Haha that's why it's been a pretty solid "first date" spot of mine over the past few years. It also helps I'm such a fish nerd I look like a genius in there. Haha ;)

Aski247 said:
Lol it's funny you mention that. A lot of the people in this area are spoiled in the way, we all went there for field trips as kids. And not many people I run into as a adult have been back.

Haha that's why it's been a pretty solid "first date" spot of mine over the past few years. It also helps I'm such a fish nerd I look like a genius in there. Haha ;)

Haha! That would be an incredible first date spot! I went to the aquarium every year with girl scouts and years later I moved near the area with my husband, and now that I live in such a metro-ish area I've developed some CRAZY anxiety about traffic so I avoid it at all cost lol
So when we go here soon I'm sure a nervous breakdown is in order;)

Ugh... I do a lot of work in the NOVA area, it's all the worst down that way. Haha.

And not much better heading north through dc back into md. I don't think it's a stretch when I say 95 is hands down the worst roadway in america.

Thank god to get there all I have to do is make like 3 turns after leaving my house. It's a straight shot down the BWI parkway all the way in to the inner harbor.

Back
Top Bottom