Need some fish friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll currently I have two 10 gallons with 5 platies per tank but I'm planning on getting a 55 gallon or larger tank once I get my birthday money and get a few more fish

We'll currently I have two 10 gallons with 5 platies per tank but I'm planning on getting a 55 gallon or larger tank once I get my birthday money and get a few more fish

Okay I will be 100% honest. Your 2-10g are a bit over stocked. I would wait for the 55g before getting anymore fish. Zebra danios need at least 30" long swim room because they are very active fish

Jwh do you think you can look at another forum I have? It's under freshwater discussion and the title is possible mold problem.

Hey welcome to AA this froum is amazing everyone so nice and always helpful

Never be scared to ask a question its a judge free zone

I have a 90 gal all male peacock hap African cichlid tank i have about 36 fish

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey welcome to AA this froum is amazing everyone so nice and always helpful

Never be scared to ask a question its a judge free zone

I have a 90 gal all male peacock hap African cichlid tank i have about 36 fish

Nice! Can you post a pic I've been thinking I want my next tank to be a cichlid tank. I'm thinking maybe 8 cichlids in a 50 gallon tank? Or would that be over stocked

Nice! Can you post a pic I've been thinking I want my next tank to be a cichlid tank. I'm thinking maybe 8 cichlids in a 50 gallon tank? Or would that be over stocked

Depending on what type of cichlids and yes tomorrow night ill take pictures for you.

With African cichlids you want to overstock it spreads aggression.
Any question don't hesitate to ask

Depending on what type of cichlids and yes tomorrow night ill take pictures for you.

With African cichlids you want to overstock it spreads aggression.
Any question don't hesitate to ask

We'll I've even doing some research on jewel cichlids and it have grown to like them. So for a 50 gallon tank how many would you recommend getting?

Hello there. I am new also, I am getting into raising demonsi cichlids and peacocks!:) here's my Baby Demonsi!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom