Need some fish friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello there. I am new also, I am getting into raising demonsi cichlids and peacocks!:) here's my Baby Demonsi!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Demonsi s are awesome i have a male and female and they mate about once a month i usually get 30 babies at a time

They can be very aggressive tho

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Said id attach a photo a while back

I don't like the blue rocks lol id rather sand but happy wife = life

Attachments

• 1394283928108.jpg
    1394283928108.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53
Hey, I'm pretty new too, new to the site and to being a fish owner. I've got guppies and platies, have about 7 guppy fry at the moment. Have you had any experience with pregnant platies? I I recently added a few more to my lot, was trying to find females, seems I keep ending up with just males, but this time I got 3 or 4. Hoping I will get to see some fry from them too someday soon

Hey, I'm pretty new too, new to the site and to being a fish owner. I've got guppies and platies, have about 7 guppy fry at the moment. Have you had any experience with pregnant platies? I I recently added a few more to my lot, was trying to find females, seems I keep ending up with just males, but this time I got 3 or 4. Hoping I will get to see some fry from them too someday soon

The females have more of a fanned fin around the bottom underneath and the males have more of a pointed fin. Same goes for guppies. Good luck!

Said id attach a photo a while back

I don't like the blue rocks lol id rather sand but happy wife = life

Love it! I think that how I'm gonna do my next tank. Maybe with sand tho. Have you had any experience with it? Is it hard?

Love it! I think that how I'm gonna do my next tank. Maybe with sand tho. Have you had any experience with it? Is it hard?

No never had sand id like to try tho

Sand is so much better, way cleaner that gravel, we have a 55gal with sand and the cichlids love it! :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom