New aquarium TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've yet to see tanked, but from all the bad press, I'm sure glad someone is coming in to hopefully steer more people in the right direction.

Tanked is awsome and the main critic is they dont cycle but they pre-cycle then add extra bacteria

I looked for fish tank kings and didn't see anything. Tanked is not as bad as people say. I can only hope that a business of that size knows what they are doing. Other wise the company would.....

I like tanked, they do some pretty cool tanks... I will check out this new show though, idk if it can beat tanked though, the fish only tanks w/ their custom coral inserts are awesome, lol

I live in Las Vegas, and although I haven't had a chance to meet the guys of tanked. They do have an aquarium at our local fish store. Blue Reef Aquatics here purchased the telephone booth tank as the owners no longer wanted it. probably the coolest tank I've seen in a while. I think they do a great job, and i appreciate the show. Really look forward to any other show in this field!

somethingsfishy said:
I looked for fish tank kings and didn't see anything. Tanked is not as bad as people say. I can only hope that a business of that size knows what they are doing. Other wise the company would.....

Me too! I didn't see it. Hopefully it will appear on the tv soon

Last edited:
Rutag please check your links. I tried them and a got a log in page for Microsoft outlook web app.

Make sure you're looking on Nat Geo Wild, it's not on the Nat Geo channel. I wasn't very impressed. All the hype and the previews indicated it was geared more towards hobbyists, and hopefully it will be in future episodes, but last night just seemed like a drama filled version of Tanked.... with little to no material that really had me interested.

I like tanked better. All the guys on this show seemed so angry and mean. Funny thing is, wasn't ATM (Tanked) building a tank for the Marlins and the team decided they didn't want the tank for the stadium? And now Fish Tank Kings makes a tank for the stadium. Sounds to me like Tank lost a sale to Fish Tank Kings

Edit- nevermind. tanked made a aquarium truck for a minor league team, not the marlins.

Back
Top Bottom