New Kitten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glenc

Aquarium Advice Addict
Awhile back our cat George was hit by a car and killed. I broke my heart. I told my wife I didn't want another cat for a while. Well, my wife came home with this little guy a couple of weeks ago, got him from the Humane society. His name is Stormy. He is a little bugger, into everything. I caught him trying to climb into my 75 gallon, he was almost in! He couldn't get a grip on the glass with his back feet. If he had, he would have been swimming!! I think he will be a big cat as he has big paws. He is very gentle, lets the kids carry him around like a baby. He even lets me clip his claws, something most cats won't let you do at all. He is alot of fun and is helping us all get over the loss of George.

Attachments

• img_0933_166.jpg
    img_0933_166.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 51
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

What a little cutie!! He looks like he will be a handful! Congratulations. I know how much you miss George.

What a cutie! My cat hates being held, but if you hold her and bring her near the aquarium, she's mesmerized. I had a professor who called the aquarium the cat television :)

He is so cute, what did you name him? I had two cats until my oldest son was about 18 months old he became very allergic to them to the point that we had to give them away to a nice elderly couple. They are very very spoiled now they get breakfast cooked for them every morning.

Back
Top Bottom