New pet today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Wwweeeee!!

Introducing KIRBY

img_972304_0_5086bd7589c940cede2fd3c68a8fc79c.jpg

I'm gonna start charging admission to offset the animal costs in my home!!

Oh, and thanks to Anne for her patience!

:multi::multi: I am so glad you now have him! He is so precious! Congratulations and no problem with any help I actually could provide, I too have a houseful and it fills my heart with happiness to have a beautiful bird find a forever home.

:lilangel:he is adorable!!!!!!! congrats we have 5 here too I should also charge admission. You will quickly learn to make toys and recycle parts:rolleyes: ps nice cage any full shots of it and what is it

:::::::Update::::::

everything went well last evening/night. A few peeps here and there. Much rocking from the swing. I can't wait to get home this afternoon so I can grope him.

Thanks very much for the kind words! :)

Awww. How adorable.

Now don't you spoil him like Zags spoils Pepper! Or you'll end up with Kirby in your sink with the lettuce that is being washed for dinner creating a mess :)

Funny that you mentioned that.....I was telling my family that story last night. My kids thought it was a hoot! meanwhile hubby just raised an eyebrow and looked at his salad....Jeeze! some folks just don't have a good sense of humor!!

Funny that you mentioned that.....I was telling my family that story last night. My kids thought it was a hoot! meanwhile hubby just raised an eyebrow and looked at his salad....Jeeze! some folks just don't have a good sense of humor!!

In that case, don't show him the photos! Or you might end up with a cat too. :)

Gosh folks....thanks much for the kind words! I've been making some excellent progress with my eating machine. We've worked up to pets and tomorrow we'll go for 'stepping up' onto the finger!

Thanks guys!

He is such an adorable little guy!:D I could just hug him! I love his coloring, too!

Back
Top Bottom