No more room for a tank.. but room for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
a pinball machine!

I don't know where we are going to put it, but my dad got it for free and it pretty much works (there are a few bumpers that need work and the display panel needs to be fixed) but other than that the flippers and the lights work. Im really excited about it... but we are trying to find a place for it. We might have to get rid of the kitchen table (I thought of you, Zagz!)
Anyways.. here is a picture of the model (this isn't a picture of my actual machine):
P0002291.sized.jpg

And the other neat thing about it, is its a pinball machine that I like and relates to me and Stephens childhood.

I say ditch the table! There's absolutely no reason why you can't throw a tablecloth on a pinball machine at mealtimes! :D

QTOFFER said:
I say ditch the table! There's absolutely no reason why you can't throw a tablecloth on a pinball machine at mealtimes! :D

I certainly can't disagree with this fine logic. :BIG:

QTOFFER said:

You're so freakin' smart. Who would think of something like that... yet it's so simple. It may not be a altogether level surface, but it sure is flat, you can eat on just about any flat surface... like the top of a fish tank stand... Hmmmmmm, I have an idea, my husband's not gonna like it! :)

Meredith said:
Wow! That is really cool! Yeah, you could definitely eat on that.

If you don't mind your plates shoving to one end of the table the whole time..... :lol:

Really neat!!! Pinball machines are great things to have. (y)

That's awesome!!!! When I was little my Dad got my brother and I a pinball machine and two arcade games. The arcade games needed a little rapair first but the three of them provided hours of play time in the garage for us. In the winter my Dad put space heaters out there so our fun could continue.

Congrats! :BIG:

I think we are keeping our kitchen table, we are going to squeeze between the bar and the backside of the couch. It won't be ready for a while (they had to get the display board fixed) so I have time to figure out where to put it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom