Not exactly goodbye, but sort of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billsgate

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm moving to Brussels tommorow, and I'll only be home on weekends from now on, so I won't be able to check or post on AA much. I don't have internet in my small apartment (studio?).
College starts on monday. I'm really excited about starting.......and studying.......and working........and living on my own!
I'm going to work at our local supermarket every sunday in the fruit & vegetables department to make some extra cash, supplementairy to the budget I receive from my parents.

And............I'll be getting rid of my fish in the next few months, except for my keyhole cichlids and my 2 killies.....and maybe I can keep my 2 ottos........maybe some guppies? white clouds? :cry: I don't want to, but my mom does have a point when she says I'll only be seeing them every two weeks on the weekend, and meanwhile she has to pay for the electricity bills.
So I'm emptying all but my 18.5g tank, which will house my keyhole cichlids (mom and dad)
The rest will go to my lfs.........maybe I'll receive enough store credit to buy me a small tank with filter and heater, for 1 betta in my studio.

That's about it, you'll see me post from time to time.
:wave:

Best of luck in school Thomas! We'll be here ready to get you started back up after you graduate!

Good luck to you Thomas...we're rooting for you! As you are aware, I am still available to take care of your keyholes if needed. :)

I agree with the betta tank...you sure can use it.

See ya soon.

:D Good luck Thomas. You'll be missed here. Check in when you can.

Thanks guys (and girl!), I appreciate it :)

Just called my lfs, and even though my keyhole cichlid fry is not yet big enough to sell, they will take them anyway and sell them as they are........maybe at a discount because they are small. I have about 50 of them, so that should make me some store credit....
I will miss them.....seriously, these are my babies, I raised them from eggs to identical copies of their parents in small. But I'm sure they will find good homes at the lfs I'm selling them to. 8)

THOMAS! stay!!!!!!!! you cant leave me........ :oops: did i say that out loud? lol lets get married. ;)

well anyhow, have fun in college and dont do anything i wouldn't do....:lol:

I have lived in a tiny apartment and know that a 20 gal tank could have fit. Why can't the tank go with you?

Good luck and enjoy, although I don't think you'll need any help in that department. Starting college and living on your own is one of the best times of your life :)

Menagerie said:
I have lived in a tiny apartment and know that a 20 gal tank could have fit. Why can't the tank go with you?

Seriously......with all my stuff, I have no room for spare. My studio is 19 square meters, bathroom included (don't have time to convert it to feet, yards, inches....)

Getting ready to move the last stuff, then staying till friday night!

Cya

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom