Off the Topic Here..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesTheEel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone,

Wasnt sure where to post this.. Please moved if i put it in the wrong place..

Im just wondering how many people that this hobby that one step further and scuba dive..?

Im a diver myself and theres nothing more exciting then jumping into the biggest tank in the world..

I've also just purchased a Canon EOS 350D digital SLR.. im hoping to get a housing soon, and then travel north and go diving at the GBR!

Im a diver myself and theres nothing more exciting then jumping into the biggest tank in the world..
That must be AWESOME! Ever since getting into reef aquariums I have been dreaming of diving. I never thought about it much before though honestly.
Hopefully in the future I'll have the opportunity to go diving. Being an Aussie you have one of the greatest places on earth-The Great Barrier Reef. Ever been there??

Ive been to Queensland many times.. when i was younger havent dove there yet....next year i plan on going for a few weeks..! I cant believe this all stemmed from watching numerous doco's..!

I also want to try, but I don't think I'll like the sharks or barracuda very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom