oh,,, the conversations of a fish lover and her family...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicafish

Aquarium Advice Freak
So after I feed my fish at around 10 I turn off their lights and my light then I just chill on my Ipad watching Tv stuff like that... then this happens

My brother: What are you doing?
Me: nothing, don't turn on the lights the fish are asleep
My brother: fish don't sleep "turns on light"
Me: Yes they do! you just woke them up!
My brother: they don't sleep, they're fish!
Me: yells " Go away"
My mom: "walks in" what are yall fighting about?
Me: He woke up my fish!
My brother: That's impossible because they don't sleep!
My mom: Son, fish do sleep...
My brother: THEY DO NOT
My mom: Yes they do, now go to your room!
My brother: "mutters something as he leaves"
My mom: I heard that! Its bad for the fish so don't do it again or you'll be grounded!

EDIT: just going to say that my brother is 2 years older than me... so he's 15!

I need to explain to everyone that visits my house that my banjo catfish is really alive

I need to explain to everyone that visits my house that my banjo catfish is really alive

Nice, I have to explain that my albino Corys is not a zombie and that you can not add plain tap water to the tank and why an ro /di filter is needed

I also had to explain that cichlids are good parents and teach my parents and relatives the basics of co2 in a planted tank, canister filters, and the anatomy of bettas.

I can relate.

Me too. My grandma bought a 1.75 gallon tank for TWO female bettas she got from Petco for my little cousin and brother. I told her it was way too small, and she was like, "Oh, so what? They're gonna die in like a week, anyway." OMGRAAAAGGGGEEE

Hi I used to get some funny looks when friends came round and they wanted to see the fish{I keep them in a shed}and say they can't cause the fish have gone to bed,the looks are usually one of baffled amazement:ROFLMAO: Now they arrive earlier.............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom