Once again I come to you, my 2nd family for advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and her boyfriend recently went to a wedding. It was his friend and yet my sister got stuck picking the gift. He wanted to get something "different" and not on the registry :roll: There's a reason people register--so they don't get "fun" or "different" things. I went shopping with my sister and we got three items off the registry and Linens n Things. DONE.

The exception:
Since this is your brother, you can go with anything. A shadow box using their invite and pics of them together would be fine.

my 2 cents:

.01 menagerie, your avatar still frightens me

.02 it's your brother, it's his wedding, it's a once in a lifetime (hopefully) thing, shell out the bucks for a decent gift, and feel better for it.

I don't think its about the bucks. Im not sure if I even have most of the stuff that I got at my wedding. One thing I do have hanging on my wall is something my grandmother made. She took our wedding picture and had it matted with the entries from a separate guest book thing. Every one just signed their name and well wishes and what not. She decorated it with some of the ribbon and flowers we had. If you feel like you HAVE to buy something, don't break the bank. Get what you can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom