Online Fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

t-bone

Aquarium Advice Activist
Where/who is a good place to order some fish online? Maybe someone in this forum or aquabid?? Looking specifically for rainbow fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Aquabid is awesome, most people selling their know what they're doing. Check out Liveaquaria too, may not be the best sources for tank sizes and such but I have hear that they have quality fish. The Wet Spot as well, nice fish from there.

Have you checked our classifieds section there's always different kinds of fish for sale or trade , live aquara would be another source to look at .

The above are good suggestions. Also check out Teds fish room , run by Ted Judy, a hobbyist turned YouTube vlogger and online fish dealer. There's also Msjinkzd , another hobbyist turned vendor. She's great if you're into shrimps or small fish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my first online fish purchase ever. Got them at Liveaquaria. Came when promised, and they were well packed. I've heard that The Wet Spot is very good also.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Wetspot Tropical fish is great at shipping but expensive.

Aquabid or LiveAquaria.com have both done well for me also.

Back
Top Bottom