Options to rehome bully fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjldad

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know it sounds bad, but I have a three spot gourami I wouldn't really care if it passed.. He constantly chases the bigger gourami and picks at my angels.. I got some large angels hoping they would put him in his place, but not yet..

He may have a new home before long.. :)

It does sound bad, but I am in the same boat...
My blue/green chromis are boring, and I got them as they were really hardy and great "starter" fish (not for cycling, but for starting marine).

I'm thinking of doing a trade in to free up some space for a more exotic breed!

Just a warning in advance, please do not discuss inhumane methods of getting rid of fish. Only discuss options for rehoming fish. This site does not agree with inhumane treatment of fish.

Yes, gouromis can have a serious attitude some times. I would suggest the craiglist idea first.

I don't think I'll get rid of him.. He just drives me mad.. Hopeing he isn't doing too much damage to the Veil Angels...

He's very healthy and gives the others a workout every now and then..

isn't that funny.. i thought gourami were supposed to be relatively peaceful fish, but the two i owned were cantankerous, vicious little mosters towards each other and the other fish.. i would put him on craigslist. I did so for my tiger oscar about a year ago, and he found a lovely home. But there are some nutty people out there, so do expect some replies along the line of " pets are people too" and "would you give your child away if it were angry?". Sorry your fish is a jerk :(

Back
Top Bottom