Organizing Test Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzard~Of~Ozz

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm wondering if there is interest in a piece of software that allows you to track up to 1000 tanks (Yeah, I know, excessive, but better too many then not enough) water parameters and see a history for the readings you've measured, graph of the last 10 sets for any given reading, the readings entered so far include.

PH, Temp, Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Salinity, Dissolved Co2(it will also calculate an estimate), KH (will convert ppm to dkh), GH(will convert ppm to dgh), Copper, Iron, Phosphate, Calcium, Dissolved O2 and Silica. The information can be exported using copy/paste to provide
Code:
PH   = 7.5
Temp = 79 F
NO3  = 5 PPM
GH   = 9 Deg.
KH   = 4.5 Deg.
Co2  = 4.27 PPM

it also allows you to enter a description for each tank, I'll be adding when I can, fish lists, growth rates, Cumulative inches, % capacity and what ever else I can think of (I think it would be neat to see).

It can be downloaded Here, the program is still early in development, and it's another of my hobbies, but there is no security risks as it's not internet or even network aware.

The software is free, no ads, no garbage (I don't subscribe to that junk) but I will ask that people check the web page in my profile, this is a site that's generated automatically by programs I've written using templates, php/GD, vb and mysql.

A little history to why I made that site, I was Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (Lymphnode cancer) in late 2002 at the age of 25, I beat it in 2003. While Chemo worked well for me, what it does to your body is horrible, and there has to be a better way, that is where the project I run on my computers comes in. It uses distributed Computing to use the spare clocks from your computer to compare molecules and find drugs that will work with little to no side effects, I'm the Captain of Team XPC (2091) which currently holds the rank of second in the world.

I'm asking if you could, consider installing this software, and help with the battle against so many diseases that some may or may not have had run in's with, if you decide to (No obligation), could you enter a team number of 2091 and use AA- at the beginning of your Member Name (I will make a page that will seperate Members from here if you wish)

The Projects Homepage is Here

[center:2e6447823b]Hobbies are fun, everyone should have 3 so they can have no life :)[/center:2e6447823b]

System Requirements:
Windows 95 or better.
5 spare megs of memory (more may be required when the information grows, but I may re-write it ro reduce that amount)
That's all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom