Our fish are cannibals!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
has anyone ever taken the time to look at whats in the fish food? i couldn't sleep last night so i checked out the omega one pellet label theres all other fish is in it salmon haddock has anyone ever felt uncomfortable feeding their fish this because of that reason?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
has anyone ever taken the time to look at whats in the fish food? i couldn't sleep last night so i checked out the omega one pellet label theres all other fish is in it salmon haddock has anyone ever felt uncomfortable feeding their fish this because of that reason?

Go into Petco, they have dead fish being eaten by survivors all the time in their tanks.

Mr. Limpet said:
Go into Petco, they have dead fish being eaten by survivors all the time in their tanks.

and this is why i hate chains my petsmart at least remeoves the carcass soon after death

Fish eat fish all the time in the wild. Some of the better homemade fish food has fish, shrimp, scallop, etc in the food. Not unusual at all.

Yep. How do you think fish survive in the wild? It's the circle of life( just thought of lion king :)) think of mollies eating their children lol. Im quite happy my mom didn't get annoyed and ate me haha.

Back
Top Bottom