our snakes and pics from Glades Herp Farm.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashleynicole

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just a few more pics of our snakes.
Including our two new 2011 corns we bought from Glades Herp Farm. Check out gherp.com , its where they film the show swamp brothers on discovery channel. Also got to meet the brothers. I'm attatching more pics.

Male okeetee corn 2011
View attachment 61882

Female albino corn 2011
View attachment 61881

Male Mexican milksnake 2011
View attachment 61880

2006 male ball python
View attachment 61879

2005 male okeetee corn
View attachment 61878

2005 male okeetee corn
View attachment 61877

Wow. Beautiful snakes. You are really lucky! You saw some things I would love to see! That snapper seems really big... I wrestled a 30 pounder out of a pond once. I definitely would not recommend doing that... :)
Yes we are rapidly developing an addiction to herps.... :)

KonvictKeeper said:
I would get some more but I am really obsessed with fish though. But we'll see what happens. I fell in love with an albino corn just like yours during my last trip to the LPS.

My husbands isn't too fond of my current tank, he liked when I had mbuna but a 29 is way to small. Luckily we both share a love of reptiles.

Very cool! I really like the Albino Corn! Is it hard to take care of all of the snakes?

Thanks!

Very cool! I really like the Albino Corn! Is it hard to take care of all of the snakes?

Thanks!

Not really, they get fed once a week and the colubrids are all on aspen so I just clean out clumps of poop to keep it clean and change out the aspen completely about once a month.

They ball python is a little more work, His viv has to be misted and he is on newspaper so it has to be changed out frequently, and when he poops he always poops in one of his hides which requires significant cleaning since they are teracotta pots.

Back
Top Bottom