out of curiuosity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sergie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had alot of time to think at work this morning and a question popped in my mind. Does anybody know the ratio of freshwater aquariusts to marine aquariusts? I think it's be interesting to see everyones guesstimate.

I'm going 5:1. Alot of people wanting fish stay away from SW only due to the fact that they hear it's hard and expensive, when it's really not either. Both take good care and time.

Salt all the way for me. But I would say fresh has salt beat for number of people with fresh set ups, cuz I feel everyone started with freshwater tanks ie. goldfish, bettas or neon tetras and that just acted as a gateway to move on to salt or at least to explore the hobbie further and decide one or the other if not both. I know I started with a single goldfish when I was 8 and then I was hooked. hahahaha Maybe hooked isn't the best word to use on a site about fish, well I'm sure the fish wouldn't appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom