Pet co $ per gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know this thread comes up a lot but I need to a new tank, mine started leaking and I'm tired of fooling with it. So I'm in the hunt for a 55

Anybody know? There is tub in the middle of my floor right now that I would like gone

Now?

Someone from another thread mentioned it is now, better check in case it ends the end of the month!

Personally I don't know though, jic!

I remember last year they had a ton of dollar per gallon sales and they always came as a surprise, to me at least lol. Id guess there would be one before christmas,

That's what I was thinking, fish tanks can be could gifts. The last one ended on the 21, 2 days before my tank started leaking :face palm: resealed it twice tried of messing with it

That's what I was thinking, fish tanks can be could gifts. The last one ended on the 21, 2 days before my tank started leaking :face palm: resealed it twice tried of messing with it

have you tried completely dismantling it and resealing the whole thing? its worth a shot before calling it quits and turning it into a reptile tank lol

have you tried completely dismantling it and resealing the whole thing? its worth a shot before calling it quits and turning it into a reptile tank lol

Yep, still bust. If I could, I would turn it into a green tree boa tank but my mom hates snakes, so I'm going to try and sell it on eBay as a reptile tank

Back
Top Bottom