Pet Store Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmarda

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am wondering if there is anyone else out there that thinks to go to a pet store late at night and then realizes that they have all closed?

For me my wife works in the evenings and sometimes doesn't get home until 10 or 11PM. I stay home and watch our four children (ages almost 2 to 7 years). I can't watch particular fish nor analyze things as much as I want to when I take them with me to a pet store, so I sometimes like to go alone which means going at 10 or 11PM. The only place open at these hours that sells fish is Wal-Mart and they don't have a wide selection of fish, nor high quality fish.

I would guess I am one of the few that would go to a pet store at this hour else more would be open later at night.

You are definitely not alone on that one mate, I just wish places would put this into practice and spare a thought for people who shop late, due to work, kids etc.

Personally, those things don't directly effect me, but several times, I've been sitting there at sort of 9.30 - 10.00pm, sometimes later and thought

" Shi*, I could really pop down the aquarium place now ! "

I bet the shop would definitely see a higher taking at the end of the day as well, but in fairness, I spose there would be a staff problem too.

Imagine a 24 / 7 / 365 Aquarium centre ! 8O
Thats a wicked dream. :)

That would be nice. A pet store open all the time. I think demand for pets and pet supplies would have to increase greatly for that to happen.

So, the situation is the same in England. How about in other parts of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom