Petco - 5 gal Marineland hex sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PutAwayWet

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Not sure if this is the best place for this, but I thought the most folks would see it here. Mods of course feel free to move.

Anyway... Petco has the 5 gallon Marineland hex aquarium kits on sale for $39.99 ($10 off reg. price), if you have their PALS card. That's the best price I've been able to find except for Amazon at the same price plus shipping. They also have Aquatic Gardens brand submersible heaters on clearance. I picked up a 50 watt that was marked down from $19 to $11, and rang up as $8 at the register! 8O

Seemed like too good of deals not to share. :wink:

John

PS - No guarantee you'll find either at your local store.

PS - No guarantee you'll find either at your local store.
That's for sure! PetCo is having an aquatics sale--advertised in last Sunday's paper, but I was very disappointed in the selection at the local PetCo.

The sale is over as i post this but there was a dollar/gallon sale as well on all tanks 20-55g. Excluded bowfronts but included the oddball hex, cube, and corner tanks.

Just a FYI...walmart sells the 5g hex under the name 'aqua-tech' which is the same thing as the marineland without the eclipse badge. The owners manual even says eclipse one it. Its usually $30 regular price...that is if you can find one that is not torn apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom