Plecos can't get algae wafer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettasalltheway23

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I couldn't help but to notice that every time I drop an algae wafer in the tank for the pleco's, all of my fish including the angels swarm the algae wafer. Leaving literally a small crumb of a wafer for the pleco's to suck on! Is there any method, or way to stop the fish from swarming it? (I know it will be kind of hard to stop them from taking food, lol)

So I couldn't help but to notice that every time I drop an algae wafer in the tank for the pleco's, all of my fish including the angels swarm the algae wafer. Leaving literally a small crumb of a wafer for the pleco's to suck on! Is there any method, or way to stop the fish from swarming it? (I know it will be kind of hard to stop them from taking food, lol)

Try to drop another one in when the fish arent looking, or distract them with other food.
If you dont mind not seeing your pleco eat, drop some in right before lights out and hell get his meal.

Back
Top Bottom