Post your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Mine would be my clowns, when they see me come to the tank they go to the glass and look up, just waiting for me to stick my hand in there and when I do. BAM they attack. They also pile shells in a cool form.

There are my baby's

Attachments

• image-2446080547.jpg
    image-2446080547.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1110605826.jpg
    image-1110605826.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 144
technically,shes not a fish,but my blue crayfish is my favourite.when i come into my room,she will go up to the glass and show off her claws,and at night,she will rearrange my tank,any thing small enough to move will be moved.

That's awesome. In my aquatic science class we had one, idk if it's still there.

My little dojo loaches. Cute, active and playful. And due to good nutrition, nice and filled out. They have their very own luxury cave with rooftop garden, soft floating plants they love to rest and hang out in, and another smaller cave. I enjoy treating them with O-Nip tablets and veggie rounds, which they scarf up like no tomorrow. I suspect that when my barbs or minnows spawn in the floating plants, the dojos eat the eggs. That's fine, as I don't intend to breed those fish, and if it balances the dojos' diet and enhances their health, that's great.

Of all my fish, which are well cared for, my dojos are definitely the most spoiled. They even have their very own little beanbag chairs in the form of mossballs, and they often will rest on those, and on the prefilter sponge.

Fun little fish!

-- sirensong

i forgot to mention,she is super docile and wont try to eat my fishies unless they actually try to take food from her.ever since one of my swordtails dissappeared they dont try and take her food...wonder why.

I LOVE my powder blue dwarf gourami. He's adorable and fun to watch. I named him Jamal.

my betta, poseidon
5673935258_3bdecc6b54_b.jpg

I would have to go with my Dinosaur Brichir named Ambrotious... Just swims around doing his own thing!!:)

JoeyGGGG said:
I would have to go with my Dinosaur Brichir named Ambrotious... Just swims around doing his own thing!!:)

I had one of them before. LOVED him/her. Best fish I EVER had that wasn't saltwater.

So I'm doing a water change and my clown just keeps biting my hand. Vicious little girl

Definitely my Starry Blenny, not only does he have the most hilarious expression on constantly, he has the most amazing pattern to him. Literally like looking at a star-filled sky put on a fish.

Not only that but he's just hilarious swimming over to a spot and plopping himself down, munching on whatever he feels interesting enough to munch

Codyheitmiller said:
So I'm doing a water change and my clown just keeps biting my hand. Vicious little girl

That's what my Gourami does!!

38224-albums1656-picture11155.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know if I'm doing this right but my favorite is my ghost knife fish. I haven't come up with a name yet as I've had him for only about 3 months. He's grown from 3 inches to 7. :) For now, I just think of him as Ghosty.

Back
Top Bottom