Power ball.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aski247

Aquarium Advice Addict
So after I win tonight and I buy my houses for family, I'm going to have mine built around a 50,000g tank. So I can go swimming with them.

Only problem is after a few years I'll probably need a spotter to make sure some big ol' catfish don't eat me.

Not to mention the like 5-10 other 1,000g tanks I'd have through out the house. One being a tacky neon tetra tank. Yup... 1,000 gallons dedicated to those tacky 70's retro neon tanks. All sorts a bubblers/pastel substrate,decor, and fake plants.

Oh, not to mention I will NOT be picking up the 135g I'm getting off CL Monday. Haha.

What would y'all build? Keep?

I would build a house were some of the walls were tanks and the fish could swim between the tanks

I'd just buy a small island on the ocean. Biggest fish tank EVER. My house would just be a small spec of ornament in my aquarium.

Lots of in wall tanks and some built into furniture. I've been thinking about how awesome a big sectional couch with huge tanks set into the walls behind it could be. A bunch of really nice 5-10 gallon betta tanks would be nice in addition to huge tanks, too.

Ok so sunday i went and bought 4 lottery tickets lol crossing my fingers lol i want the island.

:D:D

3e43k93ma5kf5m75j5d2g60.jpg

Back
Top Bottom